I’m a verbal processor, but sometimes I can’t verbalize with anyone. So, I write it out. This is one of those times.
– I need to get in the shower.
– I told Wendy last night that I’ve been up here in Oregon for so long that I almost forget that I had a life in California. Note: That does NOT mean that I forgot all the people there, just the day to day life.
– Having Wendy up here is WAY cooler than I already thought it would be. I finally have someone that I can talk about BOTH worlds with. Also, I find that sometimes when I look at her it’s like looking at a glimpse of home. When I have those moments I find that I give her just a little extra of a hug.
– I don’t know how to interact with guys on their terms. I usually just interact with them like I do with girls. Sometimes that works. And then sometimes they tell me that it doesn’t work and I get a confused face staring back at me after I say or so something. I’m learning… Toni’s good at interacting with guys and she is also good at telling me about things I shouldn’t say and do. She’s helping me finally get a filter.
– I like learning about social things like the affor mentioned item.
– I used to wake up on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons. I mean, until I left for college. I also used to feel that this would be something that I really wanted to do with my husband. There aren’t any good cartoons on anymore though, and I don’t really like TV either…so that’s out the window. I think that now on Saturdays I like to wake up, drink a warm beverage, make a cool breakfast and chat. I’d like to do that with him someday.
– I want to get married and I want to marry a Pastor. There, I said it. Since girls don’t really have control of their future husband’s career it feels dumb to say that, but it’s true so there. I just want to be involved in ministry now and forever, and I’d prefer to not get paid to do so. That’s where the husband as a Pastor comes in. If you really want me to go into how that all works I can explain it to you later…
– Toni should wake up and talk to me so that I don’t write a novel on here…
– I pick up people’s manerisms. It’s so true that it actually came out on a career test I took. It said that I impersonate. So true! I like it cause then when I do certain things it reminds me of the people I love!
– My lap-top has been dead since before Christmas. It’s an internal problem but I just don’t have the funds to take it into the Mac store and have them look at it. Since it “died” I’ve learned that I don’t need it as much as I used to think. I also learned that I was addicted to it. Now I use Toni and Amanda’s to do stuff like this. However, I really miss uploading photos. I find that I don’t take as many photos anymore since I don’t have a computer to store them on. That makes me sad.
– I put people in little mental bags: A) Best Friends, B) Dear To My Heart, C) Friends, and D) Other. Don’t ask which bag you’re in, although if you’re reading this your probably in one of the first three. But seriously. Don’t ask. I’ll offer the information if I feel like it will be beneficial. Also, if you are in A or C you are also sometimes in B, but it takes something special to get you into A: An application and an interview. Ok, not really but I don’t know what it takes. Probably a lot of love, time, shared interests and experiences, etc. Either way, no matter the category (A, B, C, and even D) I love you and that’s all you need to know.
– I have boundaries…and I love it.
– My coffee is cold and I have to pee. That means that this blog is officially done.